We live with all types of mold with little, if any, ill effect. However, studies show that when populations of very specific varieties reach abnormally high levels due to prolonged and repeated exposure to moisture, they can create very serious health threats to people and pets.
Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques to immediately contain and remove traces of mold, which can grow between walls, in ceilings, underneath floors, and in furniture, as well as in other household items. All work is completed according to written protocols provided by a third-party industrial hygienist hired by you. This assures that we do our job properly.